The original Grilled Pork Tenderloin recipe was easy, but it required standing at the grill or stove during the entire cooking time. I made a slight change to Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Roasted Veggies by searing the pork tenderloin and then roasting it with the veggies …. it allowed me to relax while the food roasted.
While the pork tenderloin seared, I prepped the veggies …. slicing, tossing with EVOO, salt and pepper. Some Herbs de Provence, which Hubby LOVES were added to his potatoes. I set aside the bowl that I toss and season the potatoes in and when they’re finished cooking, I give them a toss in the slight bit of remaining oil to give them a pretty sheen and a little extra flavor.
After searing the pork tenderloin in a grill pan, I wrapped it in foil with sauce, and sealed the foil. Everything went into the oven at the same time and I enjoyed a glass of iced tea for 25 minutes.
- 1½ teaspoons grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1½ tablespoons honey
- 1½ teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1½ teaspoons lower-sodium soy sauce
- 1 pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 1 cup sliced mini sweet peppers
- 1 cup broccoli crowns
- ½ sweet onion, sliced
- Extra Virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon Herbs de Provence
- Lemon Balsamic Glaze
- Preheat oven to 425°
- Combine ginger, honey, juice, and soy sauce in a bowl, stirring with a whisk until smooth.
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat, and coat with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle pork with ¼ teaspoon salt and ⅛ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper.
- Add pork to grill pan; sear all sides to mark with lines.
- Toss the peppers, onion, and broccoli with EVOO, salt, and pepper.
- Spread evenly on one end of the hot baking sheet.
- Toss the potatoes in the same bowl, adding Herbs de Provence.
- Add to baking sheet
- Wrap in foil with sauce, seal foil tightly and place on baking sheet with veggies.
- Bake everything for 25 minutes . The veggies should be fork tender and a meat thermometer should register 145°.
- Let the meat stand for 5 minutes before serving. Slice and drizzle with sauce.
- Toss the potatoes in the oiled bowl before serving.
- Drizzle the roasted veggies with a little balsamic glaze.