Avocado Chicken Balsamic Bowl …one of my new favorite dinners…fast, healthy, and yummy.
The day I found packaged rotisserie chicken breast at Costco was the last day I cooked chicken. It’s the same meat that I’d get if I buy the whole chicken without the parts I don’t like and without the mess.
During the few minutes it took for the tri-colored couscous to cook, I shredded the chicken and warmed it in a skillet.
- 1 cup cooked tri color couscous
- ½ avocado, chopped
- 12 heirloom cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- ½ teaspoon whole grain Dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- Place the couscous, chicken, tomatoes, and avocado in a bowl.
- Combine the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, Dijon mustard, and salt.
- Stir to mix and drizzle over the bowl.
- males 2 servings