This recipe is from one of my favorite celebrity chefs, Giada De Laurentis. The only variation from her recipe is the addition of pancetta.
I served the potato salad with pork tenderloin and mustard sauce, will share that great summer recipe next go round.
I’m joining Tuesday Night Supper Club at Fudge Ripple, be sure to visit – always some fabulous recipes there!
- 1 pound baby red potatoes, halved
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- ⅓ cup pitted black olives, halved
- ⅓ cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons capers, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme leaves
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large lemon, zested
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 slices pancetta, diced
- Boil the potatoes until tender, drain.
- Cook diced pancetta until crisp, drain on paper towels, set aside.
- Combine potatoes, scallions, olices, parsley,capers, thyme, olive oil, and lemon zest.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste
- Toss and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Toss again
- Add the pancetta and serve.